- Our first scheduled show for 2013 is the Beaver Lake Fiber Show, April 13 at Beaver Lake Nature Center. This will be our first time doing this show and we are very excited to be included! We will have some kid friendly projects and plan to bring at least one wheel to demonstrate our spinning technique.
- Next up is the Fiber Retreat sponsored by the Yarn Cupboard in Jamesville, NY. The retreat will be at Christ the King Retreat Center in Syracuse. The dates are April 19-21. We will be bringing lots of dyed roving, yarn, and finished products. One of our new offerings is hand dyed, superwash Merino sock yarn. We have samples made up and they are so pretty!
- Lynda and Ruth will be at the CNY Fiber Festival in Bouckville, NY June 8-9,2013. This will be our third year doing this show and it is a really fun, informative time. We will have lots of yarn and roving to sell and may even have some surprises!
- Lynda is planning to attend the Mid-Atlantic Fiber Association event in Scranton, PA this June. It will be a learning experience and some fiber connections, for sure!
- We have applied to the Hemlock Fiber Festival in September and are awaiting news that we can be vendors this year. We have attended for many years as customers and were on the waiting list last year. Maybe this will be our year???
- Lynda and Ruth are now members of the Weaver's Guild of Rochester. We were going to participate in the guild show in 2012 but a gall stone slowed us down. We are ready this year! Details coming.
As always, our Etsy shop is open 24/7! If you don't see what you are looking for send us a message and we'll make a new listing. We have a lot more yarn than is in our shop. Our sock yarns are new and exciting - try one out!
More to come....